Warranty for Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Vehicles.
Every vehicle that is less than 9 years old and bears our Porsche Approved seal has been professionally prepared by our Porsche technicians using only Porsche Genuine Parts. Thanks to the documented vehicle history, Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance, we ensure more than just certified quality. We create trust.
What distinguishes a Porsche Approved certified vehicle from a conventional pre-owned vehicle?
- Porsche Approved vehicles are inspected by factory trained technicians who conduct a mechanical and cosmetic 111 - point inspection.
- Repairs are carried out using Porsche Genuine Parts and comply with the stringent Porsche quality criteria.
- Every Porsche Approved vehicle comes with a minimum of 12 months Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance
What can you expect?
Driving pleasure, quality, safety and stability of value. In short: A Porsche which really cannot be described as a pre-owned vehicle, rather as a thoroughbred sports car, the charm of which was once tested by another driver.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.