• Power train and transmission
• Suspension and steering
• Brake system
• Heating and air conditioning
• Xenon and LED lamps
• Spark plugs, drive belt including drive belt deflection roller and tensioner.
• Clutch disc and pressure plate.
• Shock absorbers, tyres, tyre sealant, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) reservoir.
• Brake pads, brake discs and wear sensors.
• Refrigerant gas.
• All bulbs (except Xenon and LED lamps), fuses, batteries.
• Wiper blades, floor mats, fire extinguisher.
• Visual and acoustic defects, rattles.
• All filters, fluids, oils and greases.
How to extend your warranty
Please see the Porsche Warranty Extension brochure for full Terms and Conditions
• to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
*Valid from 01/01/2022. Includes GST and is valid for the Australian market.