- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a business or marketing focus.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, research, and writing skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders including creative and media agencies.
- Strategic thinking with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven experience leading a project from development to implementation.
- Enjoys working on multiple projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience within the automotive or luxury industries would be an asset.
- Knowledge in various type of software for digital marketing would be an asset.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager on marketing strategy.
- Working closely with sales, aftersales and marketing department.
- To plan, develop and implement marketing initiatives that promote customer loyalty and contribute to sales of Porsche After Sales products.
- Creating marketing materials such as product brochures, promotional fliers, leaflets, advertising materials, and direct mail pieces.
- Maintaining a marketing database
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Preparing, formatting and editing range of documents.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Understanding company’s product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports
- Organizing market research
- Manage administrative duties
Only Citizens or Permanent Residents of Brunei Darussalam are invited to apply. Interested candidates can apply via LinkedIn on Porsche Brunei page. Alternatively, they can send or email a Curriculum Vitae and contact number, to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.