Porsche's leasing program is perfect for those who want flexible terms and affordable monthly payments. Leasing options are available not just for new Porsche models, but also pre-owned vehicles up to five years old-an exciting option not available from most other dealers. Leasing is a popular alternative to purchasing with cash or traditional financing for a number of reasons:
- Minimal cash requirement - no security deposit is required and GAP insurance is included at no extra cost, protecting you if you're involved in a total-loss accident
- Affordable monthly payments - lease payments are often lower than the monthly cost of a conventional loan, because depreciation is factored into your payments rather than the entire cost of your loan
- Flexible terms - leases are customized to fit your needs and preferences, with various lease terms, different kilometer options and the ability to purchase extra kilometers
- Higher insurance deductibles - leases may allow you more flexibility with insurance coverage, which can lower your insurance premiums
- Tax benefits - if the vehicle is used for business, special tax benefits are available; these vary based on individual situations, but can save you a substantial amount.
- Lease-end options - when your initial lease comes to an end, you'll be able to choose between outright purchase, re-lease, leasing a new vehicle, or returning the vehicle based on your specific lease terms
- Single-payment leasing - buyers have the option of making a single payment for the lease terms, which can reduce the total cost even more through the lowering of the interest rate.
As more people in Alberta explore leasing, Porsche Centre Calgary is making this option straightforward and flexible so that getting into your first or next Porsche is a stress-free experience. Attractive leasing agreements and flexible end-of-contract options, make leasing a Porsche as effortless as driving one. Leasing also offers peace-of-mind to anyone who has been in an accident or worries about vehicle depreciation, because a lease guarantees residual value, as long as there's no excess wear and tear. Should there be any excess wear and tear there would be extra costs associated.
For those buyers who prefer financing, Porsche Centre Calgary also offers multiple products to fit your needs. Select terms to suit your budget, including loans for up to 96 months on new vehicles. Financing is available for both new models and pre-owned vehicles.
Enjoy competitive rates, often with no cash down at the time of purchase. Porsche Financial Services Canada also allows many buyers to carry a higher deductible than other lenders do, lowering your monthly insurance payment. Just like with leasing, you can enjoy automatic payments for added convenience.
We're eager to provide financing for your new car, or we can assist in used car financing. Check out our online car loan calculator for an instant car loan rate.
Porsche Centre Calgary has strong relationships with different lenders and is committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car finance needs.
*Our Showroom is Open on Saturdays | Service & Parts is Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays*