The Porsche Dashcam is suitable for making videos of driving situations and parking maneuvers. It is operated via a special app in which all settings can be carried out. Recorded videos are saved on the supplied SD card and continuously overwritten. If the Dashcam detects a strong vibration or the radar sensor is triggered, the recorded video is stored separately and is not overwritten. Recordings can be downloaded directly from the SD card or via the app.
- Video recording in QHD
- Audio recording (can be disabled)
- GPS sensor
- Radar sensor for recording a video if an object approaches the vehicle (depends on vehicle model)
- Vibration sensor (depends on vehicle model)
- Lens with polarization filter for reducing reflections and improving colours and contrast
- Windscreen bracket for secure mounting on the vehicle
Recording begins automatically when the engine is started. If a vibration event occurs, the 10 seconds
before the event and the time after the event are stored separately. The vibration sensor can be
disabled for filming on the race track using the “Continuous” setting in the app.
During parking maneuvers, the Dashcam is in sleep mode but ready for operation. Recording is
triggered by the radar sensor on the vibration sensor. The duration and scope of sleep mode vary
depending on the vehicle model and equipment.
Compatible with the following models: