To Our Valued Customers,
Amid ongoing concerns about COVID-19, it's important we explain what we are doing in response to the situation to ensure our dealership is safe for both customers and employees.
Safety is our most important priority. To this effect, we have implemented several enhanced cleaning protocols at the dealership. This includes increasing the frequency of complete facility cleaning and on-going sanitization throughout the day, focusing on all high use areas such as phones, desks, customer lounges and counter surfaces.
In addition to mandated social distancing and mask-wearing, we have also provided in-depth information to all staff about the virus, procedures for detection and self-quarantine, instructions for sanitization, and what our expectations are about maintaining a vigilant approach to protocols.
We encourage you to book an appointment for inquiries to ensure your visit isn't subject to wait times. Our team is also available here on our website, or by phone, to arrange appointments, test drives, and contact-free deliveries.
Even though we all need to avoid in-person contact, you still have automotive needs. This is why we are happy to do everything we can to make your sales experience as professional as possible while maintaining a contactless interaction.
Locate the vehicle you are interested in on our website, and we will provide you with a full quote, featuring our upfront, negotiation-free price. A salesperson can perform a virtual walk around of the vehicle of your choice over FaceTime or other video technology, answering any questions you may have.
Should you wish to visit the dealership, we highly recommend booking an appointment. Our showrooms are sanitized regularly, and designated sales areas feature Plexiglas barriers. For your safety, all customer-facing staff wear face masks.
If you wish test drive the vehicle, you will be able to do so without a salesperson.
We are pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during this challenging time. Invoices can be sent electronically and can be paid online. Your vehicle is sanitized when you drop it off and before it is returned to you.
- When you arrive at the dealership, please pull up to the drive-through doors – but do not drive-in
- A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in
- Your Service Advisor will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork
- We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Advisor will note the time, date, and your authorization
- If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys in yours
- If you are picking up a replacement vehicle, a representative will meet you with a disinfected replacement vehicle, with the necessary paperwork for you to sign – following the same precautions as the check in-process
Please book an appointment online or by phone to minimize your wait.
We are pleased to offer curbside pick-up for parts and merchandise that minimize physical interaction or contact. If you can’t make it to the dealership, we offer shipping as well.
- After you have placed an order with us, by either email or phone call, we will set-up a time for you to come by the dealership
- All payments can be processed over the phone
- When you arrive at the dealership, please call us
- A parts associate, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle and place your order close by for you to pick up
Our dealership is fully operational and, rest assured, we are prepared to service your vehicle needs. If you have any questions or concerns related to your vehicle you can contact us by: