Nothing quite sets the mood for a road trip like the perfect soundtrack. Porsche has partnered with some of the top names in automotive stereo systems to deliver a world-class audio experience.
- Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound: Take a concert experience with you anywhere you travel with the latest Cayenne. This audio system comes with a total of 1,455 watts of output that comes through 21 individually controlled loudspeakers. A 3D audio experience comes from specially designed speakers in the SUV’s pillars.
- BOSE® Surround Sound: There might not be a more well-known name in audio equipment than BOSE. The BOSE Surround Sound System in the Cayenne offers 710 watts of balanced output, and its supporting software displays better fidelity for compressed file formats.
In addition to PCM, Cayenne owners will be able to interact with and manage other systems through the Porsche Connect suite. Porsche Connect is comprised of four different elements, including:
- Voice Pilot: Drivers can keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the steering wheel while still getting the information and services they need.
- Remote Services: Stay up-to-date with what’s happening with your Cayenne and its overall health. Also, this feature allows drivers to control various elements like the windows and locks remotely.
- Navigation Plus: Get real-time traffic data and make smart changes to your route to save time being caught by traffic delays.
- Car Security Package: If someone absconds with your Cayenne, a report will be sent to a security center and be tracked to aid in its recovery.
Make an appointment with a Mark Motors product expert, today, if you’d like to see a demonstration of any of this technology in action before you take a Porsche Cayenne for a test drive.