The PCNT Parts Advisor is responsible for the availability and sales of Porsche Genuine Parts and Accessories (Tequipment).
- Acting as Porsche Brand Ambassador
- Complying with PCNT Parts and Service standards
- Ensure availability of parts and accessories (Tequipment).
- Design of product display areas
- Planning and stocking parts and accessories (Tequipment).
- Ensuring the supply capability of parts and accessories (Tequipment).
- Ordering parts and accessories (Tequipment).
- Planning parts requirements in the workshop
- Inspecting incoming goods
- Processing and following up customer orders
- Preparing invoices and cost centre charges for the workshop
- Using and maintaining the customer database
- Using all PCNT systems
- Keeping technical knowledge up to date
- Information/reporting to the Parts Manager
Basic qualifications and skills
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Commercial/technical training
- Experience in the automotive parts and accessories business
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of Porsche parts and accessories (Tequipment).
- Knowledge of the automotive trade
- Good numeracy skills, and sound analyzing skills.
- Valid Ontario G license
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- A team player
- A level of personal mobility to meet career ambitions
- A clear written and verbal communicator
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Willingness to challenge and to suggest alternative ways of doing things, and with a Continuous Improvement mindset and the ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Time management skills
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of attending the interview.Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.