Reports to PCNT Managing Director
Porsche Centre North Toronto is seeking an experienced leader who is passionate about the automotive industry and Porsche Cars. Our Automotive Sales Manager will help lead the team of Sales Executives, F&I Managers, and Admin to deliver our objectives.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador for Porsche Centre North Toronto
- Developing and implementing the sales department strategy
- Ensuring that the Porsche Centre North Toronto’s standards are applied in the sales department
- Analysis and reporting of key performance indicators for the sales department
- Ensuring the achievement of department, employee and personal targets including quantitative objectives (sales target achievement, income, customer satisfaction) and qualitative objectives (process optimization, employee satisfaction, strategic thinking)
- Inventory management
- Hiring, training, and developing the sales team
- Tracking and growing customer retention
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Minimum 5 years experience as a successful Sales Manager, preferably with a luxury automotive brand with demonstrable success
- Good knowledge of business administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of budgeting and expense management
- Savvy computer knowledge with talent in excel
- OMVIC License in good standing required
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is an asset
- Familiar with Serti DMS is an asset
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- A team player mindset but remain competitive with peers
- A clear written communicator with the ability to draft compelling reports
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Willingness to challenge and to suggest alternative ways of doing things, and with a Continuous Improvement mindset and the ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Why Join our team
- Opportunity to work with the most exciting brand in the automotive industry
- Training and development with travel and driving experiences
- Participate in Porsche events internally and externally
- Health benefits
- RRSP contribution plan
- Employee lease program
PCNT was founded in 2017 and has won the prestigious Porsche Premier Dealer Award in each year of eligibility. We are an independently operated Porsche Centre, conveniently located at highway 401 and 404 with a state-of-the-art facility. Each day our team delivers Porsche Passion and is committed to being the best Porsche Centre in Canada.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of attending the interview.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
- Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Luxury automotive brand sales: 5 years (preferred)
- OMVIC License in good standing (preferred)
- Driver’s license with clean driving record (preferred)