Reports to PCNT Concierge Manager
The PCNT receptionist is the main interface between the PCNT and the outside world. He/she ensures that prospects and customers gain an appropriate first impression of the Porsche brand and that their requirements and concerns are taken care of.
- Acting as Porsche Brand Ambassador
- Greet and direct Porsche customers in a pleasant and professional manner both in person, on the phone and in writing
- Supply accurate information to Porsche clients and visitors
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Executive and the Porsche Customer
- Complying with PCNT Customer Service standards
- Managing payments and deposits and prepare appropriate receipts/invoices
- Achieving assigned targets
- Continuous personal development
Basic qualifications and skills
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment an asset
- Working knowledge of standard computer applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- A team player
- A level of personal mobility to meet career ambitions
- A clear written and verbal communicator
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of attending the interview.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.