Reports to PCNT Sales Managers
The Sales Administrator assists in the administration of all new and used vehicles for the sales department. S/he also provides administrative support to the Sales Managers and Sales Staff as required as well managing the auditing of the Retail Internal Control Systems (R-ICS) and ensuring compliance via the Retail ICS compliance checklist.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador for Porsche Centre North Toronto
- Complying with Porsche standards
- Achieving personal targets
- Continuous personal development
- Liaise between PCNT and its distributors.
- Prepare Dealer Trade invoicing and cheque requisitions.
- Prepare Dealer Trade vehicles and co-ordinate Dealer Trade pick-ups.
- Maintain new/used vehicle garage register and new/used vehicle tracking.
- Audit files for the Sales Department compliance to retail Internal Control Systems.
- Ensure Licensing of new vehicles is complete
- Maintain Key Trak.
- Maintain inventory reports (i.e. demo reports, new vehicle reports etc.)
- Prioritization of daily tasks to meet deadlines (weekly, monthly deadlines)
- Recording customer concerns and passing them on to the correct contact person
- Ensuring that Non-compliance to Retail ICS is promptly reported
- Providing prompt responses with accurate information to PCNT distributors
- Coordination of dealer trades
- Organizing and managing the vehicle inventory
- Maintaining vehicle register
- Organizing licensing of new vehicles
- Using the systems provided by PCNT
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Extensive experience in dealing with customers and various stakeholders
- Working knowledge of standard computer applications, e.g. MS Office
- Experience with Dealership systems an asset
- Experience in a similar role in a dealership required (3 years minimum)
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- A team player
- A level of personal mobility to meet career ambitions
- A clear written and verbal communicator
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Willingness to challenge and to suggest alternative ways of doing things, and with a Continuous Improvement mindset and the ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise us in advance of attending the interview.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Contract length: 18 monthsJob Types: Full-time, Contract