Reports to PCNT Sales Manager
The Sales Consultant acts as a Brand Ambassador in the selling of Porsche vehicles and advises and supports prospects and customers throughout the entire sales process.
- Acting as Porsche Brand Ambassador and complying with Brand standards
- Providing excellent customer care
- Achieving personal and team targets
- Continuous personal development
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling new or used vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (both on the telephone and in person).
- Qualify all prospects.
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the pre-owned sales manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange new and pre-owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Actively follow up with existing customers
Basic qualifications and skills
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a similar role and environment
- Working knowledge of standard computer applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- Passion for the Porsche Brand
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- A team player
- A level of personal mobility to meet career ambitions
- A clear written and verbal communicator
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of attending the interview.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.