Reports to PCNT Sales Manager
As a Delivery Specialist, you make it your duty to ensure that every PCNT customer has a unique and pleasant experience when picking up their new or pre-owned Porsche vehicle. You will interact with every department to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery process. This will include ensuring that the vehicle is prepared, ensuring that paperwork is completed by the relevant managers, and licensing is completed for date of delivery. The PCNT customer will be taken through all the features and functions of their vehicle in a way that exudes passion and knowledge of the vehicle and brand. This position is ideal for a passionate car enthusiast whose passion for the Porsche brand will be easily recognized and who aspires to become a successful sales executive.
- Post Secondary education or equivalent
- Valid and current Driver's License with clean driving record
- Valid OMVIC license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain a good driving record
- People focused and passionate about providing great customer service
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Energy, drive, focus, intellect and vision.
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- A team player
- A level of personal mobility to meet career ambitions
- A clear written and verbal communicator
- High levels of self-discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise us in advance of attending the interview.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Vehicle delivery: 2 years (preferred)
- OMVIC (preferred)
- Valid G Driver's License with clean driving record (preferred)