It is known, Porsche and motor racing are one. The mythical 911 and other models are renowned worldwide for their reliability, even when the engine is pushed to its full capacity for several hours.
Obviously, the reliability and performance offered by your Porsche are closely linked to its maintenance. It is also important to be able to demonstrate the reliability of your car to the organizers of track events.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Brake pads: 40% maximum wear
- Brake discs: no apparent crack / 50% maximum wear
- Tires: 40% maximum wear
- Semi-slick tires: 20% maximum wear
- Bleeding brake fluid
- Oil level
- Windscreen washer level
- Windshield without impact or crack
- Maximum sound level: 100 decibels (Check standards)
- Bodywork in good general condition
- No apparent leaks or oozes
- Running gear geometry
- Checking the wheel clamps
- Tow hook present in the vehicle
We advise to carry out this check a maximum of one month before your track day and not to schedule a track day between the check and the track day in question.