There are many factors to consider when it’s time for a new vehicle. You may wish to purchase the vehicle outright, opt for in-dealership (or manufacturer) financing options or lease.
To some, leasing can provide tremendous benefits. Those benefits include:
- Leasing lets you know at the time of purchase what your car will be worth at the end of your term.
- At the end of your term you have the ability to make a decision: to purchase the vehicle – or to give it back to the manufacture/Porsche Centre Saskatchewan. This allows you to defer making the decision to purchase the vehicle or only keep it for the desired term.
- It allows you to keep your money accessible to you. Many cash buyers are very savvy. Keeping your money accessible to you/invested properly can often earn you a higher rate of return than paying the modest interest rates being charged on a new vehicle.
- Protect you in the event the vehicle is involved in an accident. In the event that your Porsche is involved in an accidental collision – the insurance claim is likely going to show up on your CARFAX report. Which as a result can affect the resale ability and resale value of your vehicle. Fortunately, in a lease, you cannot be penalized for an accident claim (as long as the vehicle was repaired) and can walk away from an incident that could have been a headache down the road.
- Reduced maintenance costs. Most common lease terms range from 3 to 4-years. Which is when vehicles are the least expensive to maintain.
If you have questions or would like to explore leasing your next Porsche – please ask our sales experts to help review all the available options.
We look forward to serving you.