Spring service clinic – April 22nd and 23rd.
As Saskatchewan's exclusive Porsche dealer and service centre, we proudly serve the passionate customers in our province. Throughout the year, we host Service Clinics in Regina in order to maintain your Porsche like the day it left the factory.
These Service Clinics include maintenance or light-duty repairs to your Porsche. Booking your spot in a Regina Service Clinic is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so make sure to get your booking in sooner than later.
A list of our services can be found below so when booking, you're aware of what level of service your Porsche requires.
Oil Change Service:
- Replacement of the key fob battery, wiper blades, and light bulbs (if required)
- Light scan and clear of fault codes
- Engine oil and filter change
- Includes Oil Change Services plus the following
- Porsche Specific Multi-Point Inspection
- Transfer case fluid (Cayenne specific)
Additional services available (please indicate in the corresponding area on the form below):
- Vehicle health check - $70
- Key fob battery - $10
- Wipers (front) - from $75
- Wiper (rear) - from $35
- Bulb - $20+bulb
- Seasonal tire change - $130
- Cabin air filter replacement - from $116
- Engine air filter replacement - from $140
- PDK transmission service - from $635
- Transfer case fluid service - $210
- Adblue top-up - $100
- Porsche Roadside Assistance - $150
**All diagnostic will require an appointment at the Porsche Centre Saskatchewan dealership.