Join us April 21st & 22nd 2023 for our Spring Service Clinic.
As Saskatchewan's exclusive Porsche dealer and service centre, we proudly serve the passionate customers in our province. Throughout the year, we host Service Clinics in Regina in order to maintain your Porsche like the day it left the factory.
These Service Clinics include maintenance or light-duty repairs to your Porsche. Booking your spot in a Regina Service Clinic is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so make sure to get your booking in sooner than later.
A list of our services can be found below so when booking, you're aware of what level of service your Porsche requires.
Oil Change Service:
- Replacement of the key fob batteries, wiper blades, and light bulbs (if required)
- Reset of service reminder light
- Engine oil and filter change
- Quick inspection of tires, brakes, suspension, driveline, etc.
- Includes Oil Change Services plus the following:
- Porsche Specific Multi-Point Inspection
- Cabin air filter change
- Engine air filter change (if required)
- Lubrication of all hinges and latches
- Brake fluid flush (if required)
- Transfer case/PDK service (on applicable models)
Additional services available (please indicate in the corresponding area on the form below):
- Vehicle health check
- Key fob battery
- Wipers (front and rear)
- Seasonal tire change
- Cabin air filter replacement
- Engine air filter replacement
- PDK transmission service
- Transfer case fluid service
- Adblue top-up
**All diagnostic will require an appointment at the Porsche Centre Saskatchewan dealership.