- acts as an interface and counterpart to the regional office and there in particular to the Business Development department overseeing network development, ePerformance, Smart Mobility, Training and QualificationBusiness Excellence as well as Retail IT initiatives.
- is responsible for the expansion of the market network to support and assure the short, mid, and long-term volume targets through the utilization of an omnichannel network development approach.
- plays a key role in identifying and implementing strategic initiatives such as new retail formats and ePerformance and Smart Mobility while further improving the customer experience.
- is responsible for managing and implementing Porsche Brand Standards and organizational improvements in the respective market
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in business administration, project management, industrial engineering, automotive engineering, or mechanical engineering with a focus on the automotive industry and/or project management.,
- Experiences with a premium vehicle manufacturer.
- Knowledge of vehicle wholesale and retail sales processes and business, vehicles and automotive market, knowledge in network and business development, strategy development and implementation
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are advantageous.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be deleted in our database after 3 months!