Terms and conditions
- The Porsche Appreciation Programme is applicable to all existing Porsche customers in India only.
- Existing Porsche customers must provide a copy of their vehicle registration and valid insurance to the Porsche Centre as part of programme participation requirements.
- Porsche customer (Referrer) would require to share correct name and contact details of minimum one Referee via filling-in the online form. By submitting the form, Referrer agrees to have obtained consent from Referee to submit the personal details through Referrer with Porsche Authorised Dealer, Porsche India, Porsche Middle East and other affiliate companies within the Volkswagen group.
- Referral will be considered void if the Referee details provided by the Referrer are incorrect.
- Referee may be informed by the Porsche Centre that he/she has been referred to by the customer (Referrer).
- The Referee must purchase a new Porsche vehicle from Authorized Porsche dealership in India by booking a Porsche vehicle on or before 31st July, 2021, basis which the Referrer shall be eligible to receive a gift certificate.
- Gift certificate implies exclusive membership card from Oberoi’s Sukhvilas worth INR 15,000/- which offers a further range of privileges.
- For Referrer to avail benefit, the Referee would need to book the vehicle in his/her name only and/or immediate blood relation i.e. parents, children or spouse.
- The gift certificate will be handed over to the Referrer by the Porsche Centre from whom the Referee books the Porsche vehicle.
- Terms and conditions, validity of the gift certificate would be mentioned on the gift certificate. Alternatively, Referee can also request details of the same from the Porsche Centre.
- The gift certificate shall be subject to third-party terms and conditions as per the supplier/service provider who would be providing the final material/service.
- The gift certificate cannot be exchanged for cash from the final supplier/service provider or at the Porsche Centre.
- The gift certificate cannot be treated as discount coupon against purchase of an additional Porsche vehicle/accessories or any other material or service outside of the Porsche Appreciation Programme.
- In event of any dispute, decision of Porsche India shall be final and binding.
- Subject to exclusive Jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- The Appreciation Programme is valid from 1st June, 2021 to 31st July, 2021 or until availability of gift certificates, whichever is earlier.
- Porsche India reserves the right to discontinue the programme at any time without any prior notice.
- Tax implication, if any, concerning the redemption of the gift certificate shall be exclusively borne by the concerned Porsche customer.