Driving a Porsche means enjoying passionate performance with the feeling that everything is all right at any given time. With the Porsche Approved Warranty, you can continuously enjoy this excitement and peace of mind that you had on the first day.
The Porsche Approved Warranty can be arranged:
- as a follow-up to a New Car Warranty,
- as a follow-up to an existing Porsche Approved Warranty,
- after successfully completing a 111-point check, if your vehicle does not currently have any Porsche Warranty Protection or
- when purchasing a Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car.
The warranty (available for vehicles up to their 10th year and with a mileage not exceeding 200,000 km) covers all parts of your Porsche for 12, 24 or 36 months, reliably protecting you from unexpected repair costs. And thanks to our included mobility guarantee Porsche Assistance, help is always near, wherever you are.
Professional repairs carried out by certified Porsche technicians use only genuine parts to ensure the longevity and preserve the value of your Porsche. In the event of a resale, the Porsche Approved Warranty even enhances the value of your Porsche, as it is fully transferable provided the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
Benefits of Porsche Approved Warranty:
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable at every Porsche Centre
- Optional duration: 12, 24 or 36 months
- No excess payment
- No mileage limit during the warranty period
- Coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 10 years old
- Only Porsche Genuine Parts are used
- Straightforward administration
- Full transferability if sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
- Porsche Roadside Assistance included
More details about the Porsche Approved Warranty:
- Can it be redeemed worldwide, at every Porsche Centre?
- Does it cover all the components including 100% costs of parts and labour?
– Yes, it does.
- Is any extra money charged in the event of a claim?
– No, there isn’t.
- Is the Porsche Approved Warranty applicable on Porsche vehicles?
– Yes, it is applicable on all Porsche cars with a car age limit of 10 years. It is applicable on both new or second-hand Porsche models bought from a Porsche Centre or from a third-party dealer.
- Which parts are used in case of a claim?
– Only Genuine Porsche Parts are used in case of a claim.
- What happens if car is sold off?
– The warranty is straightforward in its administration and is fully transferable, if the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
- Does it include Roadside Assistance?
– Yes, it does.
To know more about Porsche Approved Warranty, click here.