- as a follow-up to a New Car Warranty,
- as a follow-up to an existing
- after successfully completing a 111-point check, if your vehicle does not currently have any
Porschewarranty protection or
- when purchasing a
PorscheApproved Pre-Owned Car.
The warranty (available for vehicles up to their 10th year and with a mileage not exceeding 200,000 km) covers all parts of your
Professional repairs, carried out by certified
Benefits of the
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable in every
- Optional duration: 12, 24 or 36 months
- No excess to pay
- No mileage limit during the warranty period
- Coverage for
Porschevehicles up to 10 years old
Porschegenuine parts are used
- Straightforward administration
- Full transferability if sold privately or to a
PorscheCentre PorscheRoadside Assistance included
More details about the Porsche Approved Warranty:
- Can it be redeemed world over, at every Porsche centre?
- Does it cover all the components including 100% costs of parts and labour?
– Yes, it does.
- Is any extra money charged in the event of a claim?
– No, there isn’t.
- Is the Porsche Approved Warranty applicable on Porsche vehicles?
– Yes, it is applicable on all Porsche cars with a car age limit of 10 years. It is applicable on both new or second-hand Porsche, bought from a Porsche centre or from a third-party dealer.
- Which parts are used in case of a claim?
– Only Genuine Porsche parts are used in case of a claim.
- What happens if car is sold off?
– The warranty is straightforward in its administration and is fully transferable, if the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
- Does it include roadside assistance?
– Yes it does.
To know more about Porsche Approved Warranty, click here.