The Porsche Approved Limited Warranty covers all components of your Porsche from manufacturer defect and offers the same level of service as our new vehicle warranty. The Porsche Approved Limited Warranty covers a period of 2 years and unlimited mileage and can be extended provided your Porsche is no more than 13 years old and has less than 200,000 km.
Once the Porsche Approved 111-point inspection and program eligibility requirements have been met, including the appropriate rectification work required to pass the 111-point inspection, a warranty in duration of 2 years and unlimited mileage shall be granted upon the purchase of the Porsche Approved Limited Warranty.
- Valid throughout Canada and the U.S.
- Redeemable in every Porsche Centre
- Coverage for 24 months No mileage limit
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- No deductible
- Coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 15 years old
- Only Genuine Porsche parts are used
- Straightforward administration
- The warranty is fully transferable providing the vehicle is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
If the qualifying Porsche Approved vehicle is purchased while still under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, the maximum coverage under this limited warranty is up to 6 years, cumulative from the date the vehicle was first put on the road, whichever comes first.
If the New Vehicle Warranty (NVW) expires because maximum kilometer limit under NVW is reached (80,000 kilometers), the Extended Warranty period will commence at time NVW kilometer limit is reached and Porsche Approved Warranty expiry date will change.
If the qualifying used Porsche vehicle is purchased after the New Vehicle Limited Warranty has expired, the maximum coverage under the Porsche Approved Limited Warranty is up to 2 years from the date of used vehicle retail sale.
In both instances, the Porsche Approved Limited Warranty does not carry a mileage limit on coverage, rather is only limited by time in service. The New Vehicle Limited Warranties applicable to your Porsche vehicle are primary until they expire.
Like your vehicle, we want to ensure your Porsche Approved Limited Warranty also stands for reliability and trust. This means openly stating what will not be covered under a Porsche Approved Limited Warranty and why.As a Porsche ages, it can undergo visual and acoustic changes without affecting its functionality (e.g. cracks in the leather). Also certain parts are subject to ageing and natural wear. For this reason your Porsche has scheduled service and maintenance intervals. Visual and acoustic concerns, wear and tear are not defects and are therefore excluded from the warranty.
The following are affected by wear and tear:
- Wiper blades
- Brake pads and brake discs
- Shock absorber
- Clutch disc and clutch pressure plate
- Drive belt including tensioning guide rails and roller
- Spark plugs
- PDCC reservoir
- Coolant All light bulbs (excluding Xenon and LED-lamps)
- All filters, fluids, oils and greases