Driving a Porsche means enjoying passionate performance with the feeling that everything is all right at any time. With the Porsche Approved Warranty, you can permanently enjoy this excitement and peace of mind that you had on the first day.
- The Porsche Approved Warranty can be arranged:
- As a follow-up to a New Car Warranty,*
- As a follow-up to an existing Porsche Approved Warranty,*
- After successfully completing a 111-point check, if your vehicle does not currently have any Porsche warranty protection or*
- When purchasing a Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car.
The warranty (available for vehicles up to their 15th year* and with a mileage not exceeding 200,000 km/125.000 miles*) covers all components of your Porsche for 12, 24 or 36 months*, reliably protecting you from unexpected repair costs – and thanks to our included* mobility guarantee, Porsche Assistance, help is always near, wherever you are.
Professional repairs, carried out by certified Porsche technicians using only genuine parts, ensure the longevity and preserve the value of your Porsche. In the event of a resale, the Porsche Approved Warranty even enhances the value of your Porsche, as it is fully transferable provided the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
Benefits of the Porsche Approved Warranty:
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable in every Porsche Centre
- Optional duration: 12, 24 or 36 months*
- No excess to pay
- No mileage limit during the warranty period
- Coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 15 years old*
- Only Porsche genuine parts are used
- Straightforward administration
- Full transferability if sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
- Porsche Assistance mobility guarantee included
For us, appreciating your trust means to clearly present, alongside its benefits, the areas in which the warranty does not apply and why. One such area of exclusion concerns natural age-related changes that do not affect the functionality of your vehicle (e.g. cracks in the leather). The warranty also does not cover certain functionally relevant parts, which are subject to natural wear and tear. Since these changes do not constitute material defects, they are consequently excluded from the Porsche Approved Warranty. These parts should therefore be checked regularly within scheduled service and maintenance intervals and replaced if necessary.
The following components are not covered, if they must be repaired or replaced due to ageing or regular wear and tear:
- Wiper blades
- Brake pads and brake discs
- Shock absorber
- Clutch disc and clutch pressure plate
- Drive belt including tensioning guide rails and roller
- Spark plugs
- PDCC reservoir
- All light bulbs (excluding Xenon and LED lights)
- All filters, fluids, oils and greases
If you have any questions about the Porsche Approved Warranty, your Porsche Centre will be happy to answer them at your convenience and is looking forward to your visit!
Might vary in your country. Please note the specific regulations in your country / region.