Choosing the correct tyres will make a vital difference to your car’s performance and safety, optimising handling, braking and cornering.
The Porsche Approved Tyre Programme provides a competitive one-stop service offering a free electronic tyre evaluation, a wide selection of Porsche Approved N-rated tyres to choose from and tyre trained specialists using state-of-the-art equipment approved by Porsche Germany used to fit, balance and align tyres.
Why buy your tyres from Porsche?
- The right tyres for the right model at competitive prices
- Porsche Approved N-rated Tyres have undergone extensive testing and are designed and constructed specifically for your Porsche. Non-Porsche Approved tyres could impact the performance and safety of your Porsche.
- Porsche trained technicians using the latest state of the art equipment to give accurate and precise results
N-rated tyres remain an important precision component throughout the life of the vehicle. Porsche engineers at Weissach invest significant time and effort in their testing and approval.
All Porsche approved tyres undergo 33 stringent tests before achieving the “N” Rated status, ensuring that the vehicle retains its required handling and comfort characteristics.
What we offer:
The Porsche Approved Tyre Programme offers a free electronic tyre evaluation using new technology to ensure tyre safety and peace of mind.
By purchasing new tyres, not only will you receive competitive prices, but you will also benefit from the following complimentary services:
- Free Nitrogen fill – to keep your tyres running cooler and lasting longer
- Free fitment and balancing – using state-of-the-art equipment
- Free wheel alignment – carried out to factory specifications and procedures when purchasing four new tyres
- Concierge Service – We collect your damaged wheel and fit a loan wheel whilst we replace your damaged tyre
Ask your service consultant for a free tyre assessment or for further information!
- Porsche recommends that the same tyre brand is fitted all round for maximum performance
- Always fit the correct “N” rated tyres to your vehicle
- Always check your tyre pressures when the tyres are cold
- The minimum legal tread depth is 1.6 mm. Bring your vehicle in to any Porsche Centre for a complimentary tyre inspection and electronic tread depth evaluation
- Porsche recommend regular tyre inspections, especially before embarking on a long journey and provide free expert tyre advice
- In the event of assistance being required with a tyre related problem, contact our 24 hour Porsche Assist Service on (+27) 800 356 911