Except for the wear and tear items listed below which are excluded from this warranty, the Porsche Warranty Extension covers the entire vehicle including the following vehicle components:
• Power train and transmission
• Suspension and steering
• Brake system
• Heating and air conditioning
• Xenon and LED lamps
• Spark plugs, drive belt including drive belt deflection roller and tensioner.
• Clutch disc and pressure plate.
• Shock absorbers, tyres, tyre sealant, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) reservoir.
• Brake pads, brake discs and wear sensors.
• Refrigerant gas.
• All bulbs (except Xenon and LED lamps), fuses, batteries.
• Wiper blades, floor mats, fire extinguisher.
• Visual and acoustic defects, rattles.
• All filters, fluids, oils and greases.
How to extend your warranty
If your vehicle’s policy has expired, provided the ownership of the vehicle has not changed, the policy can also be extended once the vehicle has passed the technical inspection and any faults detected repaired using Porsche Genuine Parts.
Please see the Porsche Warranty Extension brochure for full Terms and Conditions
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
• to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
*Valid from 01/01/2022. Includes GST and is valid for the Australian market.